1. Understand what alopecia is, its root causes and reasons why some people are affected
2. Participate in a schedule of coaching sessions to work through insecurities, feelings and confusion
3. Self-Love - appreciating Who You Are, setting boundaries, accepting your position/situation as a man or woman with alopecia
4. Reclaim your Self Esteem. Learning to LOVE yourself again
5. You feel Amazing! Now it’s time to SLAY and Rock Your Natural Beauty with Confidence!
Jamie Elmore is an inspiring role model of leadership, accountability and dedication to her community and work. Just a year ago, I was feeling numb towards my Alopecia journey and unsure of who I was. After talking with Jamie, attending the “More Than My Hair” Alopecia Retreat, shooting footage for the “Harmony” Alopecia Stories documentary and other Alopecia workshops that she has led, I’ve learned how to confront my doubts and embrace ALL of who I am. I’ve tried to mirror her ability to uplift, empower and validate self-confidence and positivity in others, and I see results. When someone truly believes in who you are and backs it up with intentional actions, it’s hard to disagree. With utmost respect, I highly recommend Jamie as your Alopecia confidence coach!"
My name is Charles Lyles I’m 45 years old
When I was diagnosed with Alopecia during the spring of 2006 I felt less of a man because I had no control over it and ostracized from society. When I made the decision to stop living in shame and shunning myself away from people in 2018 the Lord put solace in my life. That solace was Jamie Elmore who connected with me immediately because she has Alopecia too and understood what I was going through.
I attended Jamie’s Image & Accessory Workshop. It was her workshop where I felt accepted and no longer an outsider.
Phase 1 Discovery Session Includes:
· (1) 60-minute session with me
· Audio recording of session for lifetime access
· One-week of direct email access for coaching follow-up and support
· Follow up email from session with directives
· Your recent diagnosis of alopecia and your emotions behind it
· The root of your stress
· Dealing with the diagnosis
· Living with Alopecia
· The Importance of a support system
· Your Self Talk
· Protective Style Suggestions
JE "Slay & Rock Your Crown"
2 hour session
(2 people) $354.00
• Learning how to “Accessorize” with Confidence
JE Group Coaching I – 2 hour session
(3 individuals max) $500.00 Investment
• Helping loved ones understand Alopecia
• Creating a support system
Is a more in-depth coaching experience. I take a limited number of clients per month. This a 6 session commitment, weekly or spread out over 3 months. Investment $1,062
Sessions must be paid in advance
Face the Mirror can be paid in full at a discounted price of $999.00 or in two installments for the full price of $1,062 ($531.00 x 2 = $1,062)
full price $1,062
· Audio recording of session(s) for lifetime access
· Follow up emails with directives
· All the tools from phase 1
· Finding Your Voice
· Worksheets, Affirmation tools
· Image and Accessory session (includes makeup and eyelash techniques, head wrapping and more)
· Fitness tools
· Meal alternatives